What's the deal?

I'm harmless though... like a bunny. :lol: :hug::

I'm thinking you've never seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:thumbup:

. And in my opinion, I have put on a couple pounds this past year. So I believe im just a little more than 10% a**

:biglaugh:

Well I went to the doctor the other week, and like they have been telling me since I was in high school, my BMI says I'm "underweight" (In my opinion I say they can bite me, I haven't gained or lost weight in years and I'm happy the way I am)... so... does that make me LESS than 10% of an ass? Cause if that's the case, I need to increase my Mickey Dees intake because I wanna play too! :lmao:

Don't forget they've made improvements to the BMI so that fat people don't feel so bad about themselves. Which means that normal people are now skinny :D

I dont like the beat around the bush crap. I applaud the people who tell it like it is, makes me strive to wanna be better.

I love this place! The people are great here, we love, we hate, we ***** wine cry and complain, wow such as life.
Grab a cup of coffee and pull up a chair at our big round table and show us what you can contribute.

I didn't say everyone here is an arrogant a**, just that ten percent. If you got offended or maddened by that I'd be willing to bet that you're part of the ten percent.

well, now 11%. Welcome ;) .

I dont like the beat around the bush crap. I applaud the people who tell it like it is, makes me strive to wanna be better.

Stop bumping old useless threads.
It's one way to get the 5 posts they need so they can be fully vested in the forums? :lol:

The 5 posts rule is as interesting as having to wait 30 seconds to modify a search term.

As my dad says, your could sum it up by saying they suffer from "anal cranial inversion," or to make that idea into an acronym, pwhu (posting with head up a**). Welcome!

Regards,
Jake

Most reactions

Back