What's up everyone! New to forum and to photography!

xmattedgex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What's up photo forum people! My name is Matt, Matt Edge to most. I am no photographer, but, i do love taking pictures. I was always stuck with a point and shoot but due to my business landing its first client I was finally able to invest in a decent camera, a Canon Rebel T3i to be exact (got it for $700 after tax, yes, brand new in the box!). purchasing this camera has shown me i have SO much to learn, so many tricks and tools, i haven't even begun to scratch the surface. i am so excited to see what i can learn and see how much i grow as a photo taker. My goal as far as photography goes isn't to be a professional but rather to be pro. I never plan on doing events, weddings, shows, ect. I do firearms photography, that's what i love and where my passion lies. And I want to become better and better and learn to create dynamic and beautiful works based around firearms. Not just the firearms themselves but also people shooting, action shots. which i have not been able to do yet, but i'm making a trip to the range in the next week or so to give it a shot. i'm here to learn, and i'll take any advice i can get.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back