What's up with TCP!

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all! I don't even know where to begin with what we've been up to here at Two Color Photography. We hired 3 associate photographers. 1 to specialize in our family and wedding sessions. The other 2 specialize in children while I remain the only newborn and baby photographer on the team. I venture out for loyal clients and friends when requested, but I find myself hanging out in the studio and editing the work of 4 photographers!

We signed lease papers on a 3,000 square foot studio that we will rent out to photographers. It will double as a community event space and meeting location for businesses. Our first day of reno landed me in the instacare with stitches, but it was worth it. I'll post pictures soon!

Here's a sampling of some of our recent work!
Boston Esplin 015.jpg
Scarlett Reynolds 001.jpg
Tyson and Ryann 098.jpg
Boston Esplin 028.jpg
Emily Rasmussen 008.jpg
Welcome Ilona 071.jpg

Anywho- I'll try to remember to swing by more often and not forget about my friends! Chime in and tell me what your businesses are up to!!!

Looks like you're on a fantastic upward trajectory! Congrats on the new space and expansion of your business! Love the images and I hope your success continues! I still haven't decided if I'm ever going to take my photography to the realm of being an official business. It will probably remain a side gig for the foreseeable future.

Those are some great shots!

Congratulations on the success, and growth of your business.

Only one of those was in a studio. Is there a reason you felt you needed the studio space?

Why do you edit the other photographer’s work? I’d either make them do it, sub it out, or if you’ve got enough volume, hire a dedicated editor. I think you’ll find your time is too valuable to be doing mundane things that others can do.

Sent from my iPad using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Only one of those was in a studio. Is there a reason you felt you needed the studio space?

Why do you edit the other photographer’s work? I’d either make them do it, sub it out, or if you’ve got enough volume, hire a dedicated editor. I think you’ll find your time is too valuable to be doing mundane things that others can do.

Sent from my iPad using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Actually 3 of them are in studio. I specialize in newborns and babies up to 2 years old. And I live in Utah....if I didn't have a studio I wouldn't be able to shoot for 4-6 months of the year. And the moment we opened our doors my business boomed!! I think having a store front studio make people see your professionalism and I can now shoot all day instead of just in the "golden hour"!

I edit my photographers' work to make them cohesive with my brand. I am a very fast editor. You're correct, my time is valuable, but my kids don't need my time and attention like they used to and I can get it all done in the 8-5 hours I work!

It’s good to see you back. Some fine family and wedding shots!

That really is a fantastic set of images all beautifully lit. Just simply lovely, nothing else to say really. Wonderful.

Fantastic shots I don’t think I could pick a favourite but I do like the aerial newborn shots with the floorboards in the background

Most reactions

New Topics

Back