Whats up!!

DannyB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

Well I am pretty much new to photography in general other than just point and shoot. I have been getting ALOT of info off of this site so I figured I would go ahead and join. I am looking at picking up my first DSLR this weekend. I was leaning towards the Nikon D40 just to get into things but recently had an offer from a co-worker who is selling his Nikon D50 body to upgrade to something else. His wife had used the D50 for her business. It has been well taken care of and just came back from being cleaned at the local shop. I have read the pros and cons of the D40 vs D50 threads. My question is, what is a good price for a used D50 recently? He offered it to me at $375 for the body and a few extras (remote, spare battery, etc.)

Well I hope to pick up alot more info here and learn my way around all the different aspects of photography, and maybe post up some first pics soon!

Welcome, Danny.

I can't give you any info on your D50, unfortunately. I'm sure someone will be able to, though.

But hello! Enjoy your stay.

Welcome Danny!
I just joined yesterday...but alas, I am no longer a noob as you can see. ;) I can't wait to see your photos with your new DSLR. Happy shooting & posting. :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone....Yeah I'm the Noob. Lol. I am sure all my questions will come out once I have my hands on the new camera. I just recently broke out the old N70 and found a half roll of film was still in there...so I went and shot the rest of the roll up using the 70-300 lens. May get them scanned if I find any worth posting. I was tryin out some macro shots but we will see.

Hi Danny, welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back