What's your next new camera?

chuasam

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What camera are you currently eyeing and hoping to get? (realistically)
What is the last camera you bought?

I figured that this subforum is about as good as any to talk about new gear.

My last camera I got was an Olympus TG-4
it's the perfectly little carry everywhere camera. Literally.
P4110189.jpg

TG-4 in the water in Singapore

The next camera I hope to get is a Nikon DL24-85 because I want a flexible little camera to replace my retired Lumix LX5 (from 2010)

I love travelling and I like to document things I see with a small little camera. *cough* mostly food pictures.

What is your next camera going to be?

My last camera bought was a Canon 7D mk ii.

The next one is currently the 1Dx mk ii. I am not ready to move up yet and will wait to see the specs on the upcoming 5D mk IV, but for what I do and want it for I think the 1Dx mk ii is going to be the next step.

D500. But it ain't gonna happen soon.

Phase One xf iq3. Started saving all my change to put towards it.
Seriously, I am not interested in any more cameras, I haven't take every possible photo with the ones I have.

My current camera body is suiting my needs wonderfully, the D600. No plans to upgrade it any time in the near future. I will be looking at purchasing a couple of lenses this year, but most likely the camera body won't get upgraded for some time to come.

My current camera body is suiting my needs wonderfully, the D600. No plans to upgrade it any time in the near future.

I currently have a Canon XSi with kit lenses and broken 50 mm. I would love to upgrade, but that isn't happening anytime soon.

While I'd love to get a much better DSLR, my next camera will likely be a newer advanced P&S compared to my Canon S95 or a cheap mirrorless.

My last purchase was the Canon 1dx and I am getting ready to purchase a Canon 5drs

Last edited:
Probably the next version of the D800/810 and whatever the next version of the D750. I love both so much but to be honest I can probably still use my gear for the next 5 years without having to upgrade. Lenses on the other hand, if only Nikon updates the 135 f2 then my life would be complete. :D

I keep telling myself I don't want or need a full frame camera, and that's half true.

I bought a d7200 last year, it's great. I keep looking at d610 reviews so the temptation is strong.

Looking to get a Leica MP or M-A and last camera I bought was a Fuji GW690lll

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

No idea. My D750 will last me for another 7 lucky years.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back