Whats your Nikons dream lens ?

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What is the lens made by Nikon that is your dream lens ?

I am not talking about lenses cost 10000$ or more, I am talking about lens that you really can see someday buying, something while not cheap is designed for a (relatively) resonable price for most people.
Maybe put a price reference of up to 2000$-4000$ of course it could be below that maximum price

A real, honest-to-goodness lens that has actually been made....... or the lens I have designed in my head?

My Nikon dream lens was the AF-S 200 mm f/2G prime.
It took me 2 years to find a good used one, at the right price. (thanks to the sellers contentious divorce)

70-200 2.8 II and 24mm 1.4

#1- Nikon 200 mm F 4 AF Micro, but It will take a while before I can afford it!
#2- Nikon 35 mm 1.4 AF-S Nikkor

That's a start!

Nikon 16-85mm VR2 I'm totaly amazed by this lens. Its like when you have a new girlfriend. You just don't want to look at others.

A real, honest-to-goodness lens that has actually been made....... or the lens I have designed in my head?

:)

scratch-1.gif

I could list a $10K+ super zoom just because its unattainable, but in reality I already have my dream lens which is the 24-70 2.8G. Its range is the most useful for me and quality is just awesome!

Nikon 200 mm F4 Micro or a F2.8 70 - 200 II.

Once I've get both of them...who knows?

Nikkor 1-3000mm, F/1.0 AF-S VR II that's small and light with top notch IQ/sharpness at any focal length.
Jokes aside, the Nikkor 70-200 f/2.8 VR II is on my short list. I wouldn't want that to be my only lens though.

Nikkor 5cm F1.1, external mount. Hard to justify $4K for it when my Canon 50/0.95 was $200, and the Voigtlander 50/1.1 Nokton was $800.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back