What's your thought on this?

Reading that was just painful. Someone needs to hit her over the head with a dictionary.

She shouldn't be saying a word to you. If there's a problem with you shooting, she needs to shut her pie hole and let a track representative talk to you about it.

Just for fun, I would follow her around, and shoot from a very similar vantage point.

Right above the following post, she states, PLAINLY, that she has NO FOMAL relationship with another track's event, but she is soliciting business from a member, and offering her "promotional" efforts and photographic services. Then,on October 17 she wrote this big, long post, in an effort to garner support for herself: "

Did you know that Smoking Wheels Photography is not just a professionally qualified Photographic service,
There is so much more that goes on behind the scenes!!
Smoking Wheels Photography puts in long hours designing and implementing marketing and promotional strategies and aids, websites constructions and maintanence as well as social networking (to name a few aspects) for all the sports, competitors and clubs at which Smoking Wheels Photography covers.
It is not a ameteur hobby photographic service it is a professionally qualified photographic service, designed and committed to enhance, capture and promote sports, clubs and their competitors.
The sole revenue for this sporting aspect of the business is sourced from the sales of the images caputured.
We all love freebies!!!!
I got your attention didn't I?
Unfortunately this is a continued issue that I come across at events and tracks which Smoking Wheels Photography covers and impedes the continued success of the business which I have spent years studying, desiging networking and developing, it also impedes on the marketing, promotion, professional exposure and expansion of sports, clubs and competitors, which Smoking Wheels Photography has successfully achieved as part of the package sports, clubs and competitors who are covered receive.
If you see Smoking Wheels Photography as either a sponsor or qualified professional resident track photographer, please keep in mind that I am not just turning up to capture the images for the sake of it or to get my business name out there, it is for you the competitor, you the club and the raising of the profile of the sport.

CHEERS EVERYONE
Now it is time to go and have a spa!!!

"qualified professional resident track photographer"

LMFAO on that one. She's also full of crap as far as others "impeding" her shooting. It's possible to have multiple shooters working almost any kind of event, except when one, single woman wants to be a total b****, and thinks she is the ONLY non-contractual shooter that can be allowed at events. She is basically posting a message to let others know that they threaten her business, by offering competition, or freebie shots. Her work is not that good, so anybody even half decent would represent significant,serious competition. I pity the people who are actually in her life.

Last edited:
cgipson1 would have left her Facebook postings.

Put the head of her favorite tripod in her bed. She'll get the message.

Most reactions

Back