What's your weather like this Christmas?

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
So it's Christmas Day.
Ferny just asked what the weather was like in California and this got me to wondering.
What's the weather like with you today?
Is it usual for the time of year?
What weather would you like to be having?
It's just to draw us all a little closer together.

Thin cloud here, and a little dull. Dry, still and not particularly cold. A non-descript sort of day. Last year it was wetter and colder.
It would be nice to have some snow.

Solid mist. Not raising.
So grey, grey, grey.
Still quite warm --- but that is what our Christmasses usually are.
No snow.
And we were promised some cold air streams from the north. So it should become at least a little colder.
It has been wetter on Christmasses before - and icier.
But we rarely get any snow at all.
Snow would be nice, though.
We call this "dirty weather". You use the euphemism of "non-descript", how kind of you. But yes, the same applies to our weather here.

Blue sky in one direction, light cloud in the other. Sun is shinning but it's bloody freezing.

We should get snow later in the week. But then, they've said that a lot. I've given up hope of ever getting it.

its sunny here, nice blue sky......its pretty cold though. Think its something like 7°C here. No snow here neither, but i think we will get the same cold air stream as LaFoto will be getting soon. So maybe i can make some snow pics soon too.

Unusually warm here I think. Overcast sky and 40F. It was all snow covered until yesterday when it warmed up and melted everything.

Current Nearest Observations:
sunny intervals 5°C
NE (7 mph)
Relative Humidity (%): 83,
Pressure (mB): 1027, Falling,
Visibility: Very good

12pm (3 hours ago)

it os definitely NOT usual... now it is +5C... no snow.... sun is shinning blah... I wanna -10C and 1 meter of snow and sun!

It's been nearly 80 during the day lately but it seems to have cooled off a bit and is going to be 65 today. Gotta love So Cal! :mrgreen:

Unseasonably warm. Last year this time we were down in the -25 to -30C range. Hovering near 0C (-5C as i write this)this year and havent had a day below -20C yet.

ditto that JonK. This is the first time I can remember in my life (lived in same place all my life) that it's been snowless. We're normally around -20, -30 C but it's +7, and MUGGY if you can believe it :confused:. No snow, grey, makes you feel sticky. This is Canada people.

And for Manitoba that's VERY strange, usually freezing there! ;)

Most reactions

Back