luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Gang!
Just back from four weeks of War games in sunny Darwin (AUS). No internet for a month was a killer. What gossip have i missed? Has anyone else left our family? Who's sleeping with who? etc etc...

By the way i missed you all heaps :)

Welcome back, Lucky. :)

Manda and markc got married again, then mdowdey shot him out of jealousy. It was a knuckle wrenching 13 hour surgery by DrDan, but Mark's ok now. Matt then ran off to Poland where Anua is hiding him under her bed so the authorities won't get him. Manda decided she didn't want to be married to a cripple and annulled the marriage. Shark and voodoo are still waiting for babies. Terri and Toby decided to team up as a 60's cover band, they're calling themselves TnT-Dyno-mite. Yeah, I think that's it... you didn't miss much...

oriecat said:
Welcome back, Lucky. :)

Manda and markc got married again, then mdowdey shot him out of jealousy. It was a knuckle wrenching 13 hour surgery by DrDan, but Mark's ok now. Matt then ran off to Poland where Anua is hiding him under her bed so the authorities won't get him. Manda decided she didn't want to be married to a cripple and annulled the marriage. Shark and voodoo are still waiting for babies. Terri and Toby decided to team up as a 60's cover band, they're calling themselves TnT-Dyno-mite. Yeah, I think that's it... you didn't miss much...

:lmao:

Oh, that gave me a good laugh! And when it's this early in the morning and I'm miss grumpy-pants, that's not easy to do!

core_17 said:
Oh, that gave me a good laugh! And when it's this early in the morning and I'm miss grumpy-pants, that's not easy to do!

wow!! thats what they call me in the morning too!

md

Welcome back DAWG!! :D

You'll have to come hear the new band Orie mentioned, cause we totally rock!!! :p

If we ever get a gig I'll let you know. :wink:

voodoocat said:
photogoddess said:
voodoocat said:
Weclome back lucky :D

Shark and I are living happily ever after. :p

OH!!! The visual!!! :shock: I think I'm blind! :lol:
That's quite enough out of you :p

:LOL: Can't blame me for feeling that way since you two are our forum hotties. Just NOT together - OK! :LOL:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back