When a holga and polaroid love each other very much...

Ambrosia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.elvissoutherndeathcult.com
They get married and you get a "Holgaroid".

It's great for those toy camera fans that are also polaroid fans (err.. like me!).

Here's a recent shot I took with my new Holgaroid. (going to try holgaroid emulsion lifts tomorrow with some shots I took today).

road2.jpg

Yes, this is a real road near my house. :)

Wow someone in the council there has a sense of humour ... :lol:

" I took the road Less Travelled and it was a dead end ...." :?

I love this photo ! I think I might need to get one of these cameras and have a play !

Okay, now I'm in real trouble. I'm need to stop looking in this part of the forum because I already have enough new things I want to try.

That came out awfully good. Looking forward to what else you post.

I've already spent £35 because of this forum and I think I've seen some other stuff that I like here to. It'll probably be near the £70 mark before long. All because of this forum! :twisted:

And great photo, Ambrosia. It looks great!

Yeah I think its a giant ploy by Chase, and everytime someone buys something to do with polaroid, they give him a little kickback.

Okay so spill, where can we all get one of these spiffy things :-?

You can go to the polaroid site and get it for $120 or there's a guy on ebay named "e.p. levine" that sells them for $96.60 (same thing as what Polaroid is selling). My back has a leak in it where the dark slide goes but I just tape that up and it's fine. I guess it's a flaw with the backs. If anyone needs a direct link to the e.p. levine guy, let me know.

I think I will plug the electric polaroid skillet into the generator and do some holgaroid emulsion lifts today (no power due to florida's fourth hurricane in 6 weeks).

Thanks alot for the comments, guys! :) :) :)

I know what you all mean about spending money...the internet has done terrible things to my wallet.

Terri: check back in maybe....err... check back every couple days. Unfortunately, our web server is in our house and we have no power and god knows when we will get it back. We have a generator to run the computers with, but we also lost internet and cable, too.

We lost power due to Hurricane Jeanne yesterday morning...

Ambrosia said:
Terri: check back in maybe....err... check back every couple days. Unfortunately, our web server is in our house and we have no power and god knows when we will get it back. We have a generator to run the computers with, but we also lost internet and cable, too.

We lost power due to Hurricane Jeanne yesterday morning...

Oh, you poor thing. Jeanne happens to be making her presence known outside my window right now....and it's only started! Nothing but some gusty winds and light rains. Apparently the worst will hit Atlanta right around rush hour. :roll: Glad I'm at home!!!

I'll keep checking! I'd like to see the image. I've seen these cameras around and thought the results would be fun. :D

I've still got it cached. I can save it and upload it to my photobucket account if you wish. When you're fine your end let me know and I'll delete it.

Ha, finally! So, what kind of film are you using in this? I think I was expecting some kind of Polacolor film, but I'm very happy to see it's a B&W. :goodvibe: But now I'm curious about the film type and format.

Congrats on getting the power back!! :cheer:

:idea: <<---- lightbulbs are cool. :wink:

Most reactions

Back