When C&C is requested.

Another idea may be an invite only/hidden board where people who offer sensible and helpful critique in the main forums are invited to join. Much the same way I imagine moderators are chosen. Then you would have a C&C forum without the "bad eggs" which in turn would probably lead to more stuff being posted in that forum ...rewarding people who make the effort to contribute.
Again....it's a "Group", using the existing features of this vB application, and it can be member-driven and member-controlled.

Guys, you're doing a whole lot of talking but no organizing. ;) You seem to want the moderators to design something that, in reality, can more readily be approached and controlled by YOU. After prior moderator-guided attempts (that ultimately failed), I strongly believe you will collectively be happier if you design and run your own critique area. I repeat - one of you only take the initiative to start a user's group here for C&C, and invite a few people to lay out your own guidelines. There should be no heavy-handed moderator involvement needed, unless there is a violation of basic TPF guidelines, which is not likely.

I encourage you all to go for it. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back