When I am his age...

JohnF1956

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...I hope I am at least half as healthy. Helmut Sinn, founder of Sinn Uhren (fabulous tool watches in Germany), at the tender young age of 96.

HelmutSinn7of19.jpg

Technical info: Olympus EPL1, Digital Zuiko 50 f2 Macro lens via adapter, available light, hand-held. Processed in Lightroom 3.6 from JPG, with the LR B&W Blue Filter applied in post-processing. ISO 200, 1/13th s at f2...

I know that the sharpness isn't perfect - handheld, after all, in a fairly dark setting - but it captures Mr. Sinn nicely.

Technical info: Olympus EPL1, Digital Zuiko 50 f2 Macro lens via adapter, available light, hand-held. Processed in Lightroom 3.6 from JPG, with the LR B&W Blue Filter applied in post-processing. ISO 200, 1/13th s at f2...

I know that the sharpness isn't perfect - handheld, after all, in a fairly dark setting - but it captures Mr. Sinn nicely.

Why shoot at ISO 200?

Last edited:
I'd used higher ISO too, 1/13 s is a rather long exposure for people photography.

Why shoot at ISO 200?

Because it gives me the best quality. It's a discrete camera, but high ISO is not its forte

Worked well despite the low shutter speed.

i agree, but personally as the others have said, i would have raised the ISO even if the camera doesnt have the best ISO capabilities, the noise could always be brought down a tad bit in post. You would have gotten a better shutter speed and there wouldn't be motion blur.

Most reactions

Back