Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw a photo op.! :)
C&C always welcome!
shot at 1/15
f/27
ISO200
Flash fired onto my frig. I tried to light up the reds in the wine more but wasnt happening. I was also thinking f/22 might have been better but i can go to f/32 so its still open a little.

lol just to add ;) I dont drink this cheap stuff. Its just for cooking.

5217941304_72b7bc10bb_z.jpg

I saw a photo op.! :)
C&C always welcome!
shot at 1/15
f/27
ISO200
Flash fired onto my frig. I tried to light up the reds in the wine more but wasnt happening. I was also thinking f/22 might have been better but i can go to f/32 so its still open a little.

lol just to add ;) I dont drink this cheap stuff. Its just for cooking.

5217941304_72b7bc10bb_z.jpg

pretty cool!
and for the record...any wine is good wine :lol:...even outta the box :lol:
we are both in the same boat...your washing dishes...I'm cooking...here have some turkey with your cheap wine!
217tky.jpg

maybe between all of us we can make a complete dinner ;)

ahh well I just dont really like this brand. Nothing wrong with a six dollar bottle. Some of the best wines in the world are in the $25 range wich is cheap on an average! plus i drink red zin most of the time, when i do. havent seen that in a box yet :)
I would do a pinot grigio or a hardy dry white with the turkey myself. something with some wood tones :)

Last edited:
ahh well I just dont really like this brand. Nothing wrong with a six dollar bottle. Some of the best wines in the world are in the $25 range wich is cheap on an average! plus i drink red zin most of the time, when i do. havent seen that in a box yet :)

I dont drink wine (or anything for that matter) due to my pancreas blowing up:(
but, if you ever feel the need to try white wine (which was my favorite) I highly suggest you try St. Michele
Chateau Ste. Michelle | Wines | Family of Wines | Columbia Valley | 2009 Riesling

if you ever feel the need to try white wine (which was my favorite) I highly suggest you try St. Michele
Chateau Ste. Michelle | Wines | Family of Wines | Columbia Valley | 2009 Riesling
i like reslings too. columbia valley is my fav place in the country and i have seen it all. might have to grab a bottle!

Be very very very prepared to be BLITZED...it's very potent~!
maybe because I was working with only half a pancreas tho..lol

Anyone have advice or comments for the shot? Not all flatwear can get this reflection even new so I thought I would use it to some advantage. Im trying to learn more about lighting. im a flash noob.

Anyone have advice or comments for the shot? Not all flatwear can get this reflection even new so I thought I would use it to some advantage. Im trying to learn more about lighting. im a flash noob.

Lighting more of the bottle and less of the fridge would have made this very good shot a great one, just needs that pop of color. Maybe a little tight on the crop with cutting the tips of the fork off, but that is nit picking. Excellent choice on the "background" as well, really compliments the smoothness of the silverware.

Very well shot. Happy to see something other than dogs and flowers posted.

p!nK

Very nice shot imo. Cheap wine is good, but I would perfer a miller lite or something.
blue

edit*actually new castle is better

Last edited:
Right now my flash is mounted to the body. just playing with bouncing the light. still getting used to a flash. :) I really need to get off camera soon!
by the way that bottle is only about 6 inches tall. Thanks for the comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back