Photos OK to edit
just something i did in my back yard using a lawn chair gotta get a new hobby

beauty5copy.jpg

ive got the most feed back on this one its by far the best picture i have

beauty6.jpg

beauty4.jpg

not my favorite u can see me smoking lol

beauty3.jpg

I like them. I hate taking pics of myself - of course, I'm nowhere near as attractive as you.
I like 2 and 4 the best.

thank you.. im always the one behind the camera so i figured why not home alone everythings done.. just wish i could figure my camera out better

thank you.. im always the one behind the camera so i figured why not home alone everythings done.. just wish i could figure my camera out better

It's as simple as going out, purchasing a model-specific book, and reading it. There is a ton of information out there for individual cameras, that will make learning each and every function a breeze:thumbup:

I think 1,2 and 3 would do much better with tighter crops. #3 wouldn't be too heard to clone out the cig. #4 I like the composition though the shirt is blown out and lost all detail.

it seems every shot has overexposed spots, however I think the last one you hit it right on it seems to work for me

#1 is my fave. Too bad about the bright streak of light at the bottom of 2 and 3. Fun to play with a camera...no new hobby needed!

yea it was the side of my house so the roof kinda only went out so far got light spots oh well i tried at least :)

yea it was the side of my house so the roof kinda only went out so far got light spots oh well i tried at least :)

keep at it ! :) that model has alot of potential. try shooting with more fill light

Not to bad overall imo, but #2 you lost your legs at the knees and have monsterous thighs because of it. Probably because no feet are showing.
I agree with the tighter crops.^^^^^

First off I like them. A bit soft on the focus... But I have a hard time getting sharp focus... so I can't really criticize that... However... I think that #1 and #2 would benifit from a more vertical/portrait type of crop... And maybe a little playing with the levels...

For example...

beauty5copy.jpg

#4... unfortunate that you cut off your foot.

Otherwise... Keep it up. :)

thanks everyone.. i didnt use any type of flash just went with the terrible hot sun that was out and since i had the timer on in a chair kinda made it hard to move the camera around but i will try cropping to see how much better that makes it :)

i cropped it that away... i still have the one with my whole foot just so happened my daughters floatie for the pool was there by my foot... so i was cutting it out guess i need to clean my yard next time before i go laying in it with a camera...

forgot this one completly unedited just didnt look howmy collarbone looked or my eye brows.. then that sun spot on my leg.. well and that bruse on my arm shining out

DSC03576.jpg

Most reactions

Back