When people say a pregnant woman is, "glowing," I imagine something like this!

krystalynnephoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
She was just adorable! Her and her husband were hilarious and so down to earth. I love working with people like this! And although some shots may be a bit cheesy, they were exactly what the client wanted, so they're exactly what the client got! ;)

$DSC_2531.jpg$DSC_2537.jpg$DSC_2565.jpg$DSC_2600.jpg$DSC_2607.jpg

These are nice. #4 woulda been awesome, but that big rock behind her... Meh

I like the last one. It might be a bit cool though. I would work on your posing. Arms should be relaxed, and never in that stiff position. Pinterest is a really great tool to create posing boards for a quick referral tool.

Thanks for the great tips and comments. I definitely agree about the rock... I love that image and would've loved it WAY more without the rock. -__- Hindsight is so crystal clear lol

I like the last one. It might be a bit cool though. I would work on your posing. Arms should be relaxed, and never in that stiff position. Pinterest is a really great tool to create posing boards for a quick referral tool.

Touche.

$DSC_2607.jpg

I really like the last one. For me, some of these are just on the verge of too contrasty-saturated, most notably the third photo. The greens are just so overwhelming, and there are a lot of crushed blacks. I think getting in a little closer and blurring that background with a longer focal length or a wider aperture would have made this shot seem to be much more about her and less about her environment.

But the last one is a winner for sure.

I really like the last one. For me, some of these are just on the verge of too contrasty-saturated, most notably the third photo. The greens are just so overwhelming, and there are a lot of crushed blacks. I think getting in a little closer and blurring that background with a longer focal length or a wider aperture would have made this shot seem to be much more about her and less about her environment.

But the last one is a winner for sure.

I agree with everything the bobcat said.

I really like 3. The editing on that one is nice too. Very bold.

Number 3 is my favourite. I like the rich greenery behind her and the way it works with her pregnancy symbolically. Very nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back