When the airshow sleeps

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been away from TPF for five days and so many posts. Had a three day airshow in Michigan and a hell of a two day work load when I got back but I always make time for TPF. Anyway, here are a few shots from a late evening stroll down the flightline.

The rarest of all German World War two aircraft, a Me-109 “Emil”
thunder6288_1.jpg

North American T-28 Trojan
thunder6284.jpg

Boeing B-17 "Sentimental Journey" rests after a long hot day of flying
thunder6313.jpg

More to be posted later when I get a few minutes.

Eric

Hey you! Where have you been? Hopefully enjoying the summer and taking lots of images. I have also been hot and cold around these parts recently.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Hey you! Where have you been? Hopefully enjoying the summer and taking lots of images.

Not as much as I'd like to have been ... mostly working, shift work ... hopefully going down to sand banks tomorrow though ... first trip to the beach this summer!

Anyhow ... doesn't look like your 'hot and cold' phase has affected your pics any ... :mrgreen:

later!

They are all very nice - you always get such lovely light! It puts the "Emil" into a golden glow. Wonderful.
But nothing can beat the light and colours of the third photo! In amongst all the light blues, orange and yellows and the black of the silhouetted plane and ground the green spot of the cockpit cowling (? <- is that the correct word for it? I had to look it up...). Just great!

very cool shots!

1st shot rocks, but they are all equally awesome.. Can you let me know when the next local air show is coming up?? I know there is one in Hamilton usually around this time of year., not sure when.

Excellent shots Airic. Love the first one. Great stuff....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back