When things go slow...

Ducks_own

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I don't know why, but today everything went slow... Here are some shots that express that... Maybe 'repetitive' is a better word.

1. School work...
CIMG5251.jpg

2. My computer... Only works on safe mode.
CIMG5262.jpg

I got a bunch of weird shots of the loading screen of the compy just playing around with different effects...

3. This was with an 'Illustration mode' and with a flash...
CIMG5254.jpg

4. This was with a 'cross' effect... Adding fake sparkle to concentrations of light...
CIMG5259.jpg

And just in case you douted, all of these shots were taken today (If you see this later, they were taken on September 12th)

Be honest... What do you think?

I likw #4 the most. It makes something repetative, mundane, and boring seem sparkly and magical. Vary nice.
#2 and #3 are tied for second fav.
#3 mostly cause the flash looks cool.
I'm not a big fan of the focusing on #1.

Other wise they are pretty cool. I like taking pictures of my computer screen too. It's a laptop so I get some cool rainbowy pixel effects when I do.

Thanks for sharing!

Did you really shoot these deliberately?

midnitejam said:
Did you really shoot these deliberately?

well, I didn't mean to have the flash on for the illustration one, but otherwise, they were totally intentional

Even though you are asking for pointers here, Ducks_very;)_own, you are still not asking for any very specific critique, but much rather seem to mean to show us one of your more boring, quite slow going days, where learning French was no fun, and a computer only working in the safe mode was no fun either. Therefore I feel the General Gallery is the better place for this. I shall move it. OK?

Most reactions

Back