When too much really is too much...

....you know I think I might just pass on my dinner this evening -- at till I lose the mental images!

Hey now, the Catman and Lizardman rock! They were on the Discovery Channel.

honestly I actually found those two the least freaky!
still freaky but it seems that at least they paid for decent work to be done!

wonder what they will look like in 20 years though!

I followed the link while bored, and I read virtually all of the top 10 lists on the side :(

:lmao: Retards every single one of them. And they arent disasters they are a case of cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Personally, I think the surgeons should be locked up in solitary confinement for a long time.
When someone who is quite clearly mentally disturbed comes to you and asks you to do something to them which is, to say the least, weird the socially responsible thing to do is to get them psychiatric help.
But it seems that these surgeons find money to be a good substitute for a conscience.
I mean, if you hit someone in the face with a baseball bat and deformed them you would be locked away as a menace to society. But if you are a 'doctor' and do the equivalent via 'medical' means and for money then it's OK.
Or to put another perspective on it:
If you took all the money that most of those have spent on their surgery and used it for Third World aid you would be able to provide most, if not all, of the children in Africa with clean safe drinking water and save a great many lives.
This would be a far better use of your money than using it to turn yourself into something that scares the chicken soup out of children.
And you would be remembered as a saviour and not as a figure of ridicule.

C'est la Vie!

Personally, I think the surgeons should be locked up in solitary confinement for a long time.
When someone who is quite clearly mentally disturbed comes to you and asks you to do something to them which is, to say the least, weird the socially responsible thing to do is to get them psychiatric help.
But it seems that these surgeons find money to be a good substitute for a conscience.
I mean, if you hit someone in the face with a baseball bat and deformed them you would be locked away as a menace to society. But if you are a 'doctor' and do the equivalent via 'medical' means and for money then it's OK.
Or to put another perspective on it:
If you took all the money that most of those have spent on their surgery and used it for Third World aid you would be able to provide most, if not all, of the children in Africa with clean safe drinking water and save a great many lives.
This would be a far better use of your money than using it to turn yourself into something that scares the chicken soup out of children.
And you would be remembered as a saviour and not as a figure of ridicule.

C'est la Vie!

I agree with you 110%, Hertz.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back