When you feel you had a bad photo day....what do YOU do?

lol, cat. it happens. i totally let a client down, and dropped the ball completely last week. I had fine tuned an 85/1.4, and used a different copy for to shoot a show, so NOTHING was focused. at all. 200 images, all OOF. I was soo pissed, but I goofed. oh well. next time, I know ONE more thing I need to check before I shoot.

oh my! I am so sorry to hear about that! yikes!! yes, all lessons learned... ugh. onward and upward...that's all we can do. cat

Alcohol....lots of it. :lol:

I was gonna say a similar thing also lol

Though dont think anything could chear me up after my pics yesterday though- all my photos had problems LOL either marks on walls behind the subject (true not my fault but i didnt see it till after i got home lol) and then with a few shots i did out in the yard I noticed hair and dust all over my sensor again ARGH

Think of it this way, at least you have some good shots from the ones you took :)

Cat, you probably just have to randomly buy more lenses for some reason or another to curb you photo disappointments away;)

The picture of the two hats on the ground spoke to me, they were really touching.

I will only comment if you want me too....

Say it...it sounds hilarious already....

When you trash can every shot taken from a session...then you've had a bad Photoday.

I missloaded not one, but two cameras, and completely faild to notice it untill it was too late. My primary camera, I have loaded thousands of times, dozens of times in the dark. There is just no excuse for a misload on that camera, and the back up camera.....well it's the back up for it's similarity to the primary;) Even then, I should have noticed it, when one misloads as badly as I did it sounds different

....I threw them out and swore a lot.

So you got 75 shots our of a 400 shot session, I have nothing out of a hundred plus shot film session, atleast you have something to work with

You like to follow me around and post about me sometimes, I have noticed.

usually only when you type billboard sized font, there is a little hilarity in it;)

So you got 75 shots our of a 400 shot session, I have nothing out of a hundred plus shot film session, atleast you have something to work with

Yeah film can be really disappointing sometimes, especially when you think the pictures are going to turn out really well.

Yeah film can be really disappointing sometimes, especially when you think the pictures are going to turn out really well.

This is a mistake I should not be making with these cameras. I'm still pissed about that one. I knew I ****ed up before I even started to remove the film from the cameras.

It was something I had never done before so when I started I had some low expectations, but I did expect something out of the whole ordeal.

Yeah im often disapointed with my ratio of good shots to bad. but im always really happy with that one shot or two and that makes it worth it sometimes, unless it was a HORRIBLE day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back