When you feel you had a bad photo day....what do YOU do?

I remember know.... Nice rack of pictures there Ty.

:lol:

I am very impressed at the viewings and posts my entry caused. Just goes to show you that we are all not perfect...

Either that or we are all prefect and those who aren't make great entertainment. :D :lmao:

how did this thread get 79 posts? already? :lol:

I'm partially guilty. I spent half the time making fun of Cat, then the other half hitting on her.

lol this thread needs to get back to the basics. 'i had a bad day shooting today'. i took your advice and whipped out a 40 of tequilla

When I have a bad day, I just try and pinpoint the reason(s) why it happened. And then try and not let it happen again the next time I shoot. Sometimes we just don't have our creative juices flowing as well, it happens. And other times you're shooting in poor conditions and you try to overcome them, only to find out you just can't.

When I have a bad day, I just try and pinpoint the reason(s) why it happened. And then try and not let it happen again the next time I shoot. Sometimes we just don't have our creative juices flowing as well, it happens. And other times you're shooting in poor conditions and you try to overcome them, only to find out you just can't.

Someone tell him to just grab some booze...

pinpoint....pschhh

Someone tell him to just grab some booze...

pinpoint....pschhh

Haha, when I saw that you were the latest post, I knew you'd say something about booze or drugs to my post. I just knew it. And I was right, woohoo!

I'm 17 though, so I shouldn't really be boozin' too hard...

;)
:cheers:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back