When you feel you had a bad photo day....what do YOU do?

Haha, when I saw that you were the latest post, I knew you'd say something about booze or drugs to my post. I just knew it. And I was right, woohoo!

I'm 17 though, so I shouldn't really be boozin' too hard...

;)
:cheers:

booze...yes....drugs...no.

Unless... no...say no to drugs.

Everyone probably thinks I'm an alcoholic by now. I just like to party the **** out of the weekends. And I started last year...when I was 17! So join the wagon :lol:

booze...yes....drugs...no.

Unless... no...say no to drugs.

Everyone probably thinks I'm an alcoholic by now. I just like to party the **** out of the weekends. And I started last year...when I was 17! So join the wagon :lol:

Haha, I actually have no interest in drinking, no matter how bad of a day I have. And I'll pass on the wagon offer, I'm all set walking straight. :p

Haha, I actually have no interest in drinking, no matter how bad of a day I have. And I'll pass on the wagon offer, I'm all set walking straight. :p

Dude...exactly how I felt. A year ago, that is :lol: You'll see. That will all change soon. BTW...you can still walk straight after 4 or 5 beers.

Dude...exactly how I felt. A year ago, that is :lol: You'll see. That will all change soon. BTW...you can still walk straight after 4 or 5 beers.

Haha, alcoholism runs in my family really bad and I saw it ruin both my grandfather's, so I'm tempted to pass up on the opportunity to drink (legally or otherwise). But, I'm sure I'll recreationally drink in college (most people do, eh?).

And I'm not sure, I'm not too heavy, I probably can't handle too many beers.

You need to inscribe in the Toofpaste Recreational 8 Week Semester.

Good way to be. I used to drink like a fish in the old days but, dont do it anymore. Keep it up and, dont let anyone tell you diffrent.

Omg.... this sounds like an Oprah segment.

i had a bad day yesterday so i went home, threw a hissy fit complete with screaming, rolling on the ground, clawing at my face and hair, filling my diapers with excrememt, and generally being a nusience. not to mantion i raced toilet paper for a goof hour.

Drugs are for highschool when shiiiit dont matter. Alcohol is for the rest of your life.

what is WRONG with you people. I guess I"m partial to blame... I start talking tequila and watch out............. I guess this is what happens when I don't post for 2-3 days... gees.

Well, it's a week later from my original posting, I just woke up (so much for getting up at dawn to go shoot...) and it's hot outside. I'm feeling like it's a good day to try something new. I'm going to go shoot textures and scout for job sites.

Who's gonna go out too?

BTW - toofpaste...............18???? yikes!! you young thang. :sexywink:

what is WRONG with you people. I guess I"m partial to blame... I start talking tequila and watch out............. I guess this is what happens when I don't post for 2-3 days... gees.

Well, it's a week later from my original posting, I just woke up (so much for getting up at dawn to go shoot...) and it's hot outside. I'm feeling like it's a good day to try something new. I'm going to go shoot textures and scout for job sites.

Who's gonna go out too?

BTW - toofpaste...............18???? yikes!! you young thang. :sexywink:

19 in 2 months!!!!!!!!!!! :boogie:

hahahaha.... not for a while

you're new photo is blurry. you should switch it to the hat you made for tyjax. ...or is that moment over? lol - well, it was funny.

you're new photo is blurry. you should switch it to the hat you made for tyjax. ...or is that moment over? lol - well, it was funny.

It's blurry? Looks fine on my puter. Yes, and I'm trying to get over that moment..... sad times :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back