Where and when?!!!!

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's spring!!! Wooohooo!! I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and getting out of the house. I'm in the Philly area, I'll go north or south!!! Suggestions?!!
Anyone interested? Where ya at?

I'm going to Disney next week LOL

Bastard!!! Take me with!! hehe
Say Hi to Goofy for me!!

I would have gladly met up with you at whatever tropical paradise it looks like you visited recently… :D

You should come south. WAY south! You get as far as Kentucky, or NC, maybe even Southwest VA, and I'm in! :winksexy:

I would be delighted to meet up with most of the TPF regulars (including some that seem to have "temporarily" disappeared), and if the opportunity presents itself, will let anyone in the area I plan to go in, know the times I'll be available for a meetup. I've had meetups with people I met on other forums (construction and trade), and the meetings usually provided a further basis for friendship and engagement. There's also lots to learn in person that's difficult to do over the internet.

There was some talk about a meet up in NYC in May but I don't think it ever amounted to anything. I've been swamped at work so haven't had a chance to follow up. I would still be interested in that.

Man, we are just scattered all over the place!! lol

I would have gladly met up with you at whatever tropical paradise it looks like you visited recently… :D

You should come south. WAY south! You get as far as Kentucky, or NC, maybe even Southwest VA, and I'm in! :winksexy:
I was in Kauai for 2 wonderful weeks!!! <sigh>

I was in Kauai for 2 wonderful weeks!!! <sigh>

And you didn't drag half of us with you?! Tsk, tsk. Shows lack of commitment to your fellow TPF'ers, I'd say. :p

Somewhere in New England...

Hey Mish,

My parole doesn't allow me to travel as far north as Philly (oops!). However, I think another meet-up in the DC area would be way-cool. And as much as Lew packed into the last one for all of us, it's not like we covered even 10% of what is here in the DC area.

Hey, I'm up for anything!! I had a ton of fun with both meet ups last year!

DC or NY work for me!
I just thought I would get the conversation rolling!!

Most reactions

Back