Where are you on the 4th?

Nagala

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
We only get about one chance a year to shoot fireworks. Anyone planning on taking some good pictures? I'll be shooting the Nashville fireworks show this year and hopefully can bring back something decent. ;)

Must be an American thing.
Here in the UK the 4th is a big Religious event.
The entire population goes to Church to give thanks for managing to get rid of those conceited upstarts from across the pond - and that they can take sole responsibility for MacDonalds and baseball caps... :lol:

here it is a day like every other... nothing important. just monday like every other

Hertz van Rental said:
Must be an American thing.
Here in the UK the 4th is a big Religious event.
The entire population goes to Church to give thanks for managing to get rid of those conceited upstarts from across the pond - and that they can take sole responsibility for MacDonalds and baseball caps... :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Spot on, Hertzy boy, spot on! :mrgreen:

Going nowhere, fixin' my floor! I'll be working at home setting my new laminate floor. It'll look great once it's in.

Well, it's the 4th of July and here I am sitting in an internet café in Granada, Spain. In case you haven't guessed, they don't celebrate independence day here. But I don't really care that much. All I ever do on the 4th is watch the fireworks from the roof of my house at night. Other than that, I don't do much else to celebrate. So what will I be doing tonight? Looks like some fellow students are meeting up for some free Salsa lessons at a local bar. Although I don't feel much like trying to learn salsa. Maybe I'll just go and watch all the other clumsy people try to learn. ;) I'll see how it goes. So everyone in America have a fun Independence Day, and post plenty of pictures of fireworks tomorrow morning. I'll be expecting a lot in the gallery next time I log on here!

Most reactions

Back