Where can i find this wood back drop

Ilovelearning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I see this in alot of pictures. Anyone know where i can find it to buy. hopefully, it want be a million dollars.

abc.jpg

You should also check out heidi hopes photography on flickr. She will inspire you if you take photos of babies

Please link to images that are not yours... Thanks.

It looks like flooring, not a back drop. The camera is likely pointed straight down.

Its a mat. I found it online before, but can not find it now.

my bad about the not link rule. Will do so in the future.

I see this in alot of pictures. Anyone know where i can find it to buy. hopefully, it want be a million dollars.

abc.jpg

You should also check out heidi hopes photography on flickr. She will inspire you if you take photos of babies

Its flooring.. oddly enough i was checking out this blog in another tab so its weird i ran across this thread.
I just asked this lady who runs amy robertson photog. shes got the same flooring..lol id LOVE to get one of these..

heres her blog.. and her site.. check it out for some ideas and inspiration.

http://amyrobertsonphotography.com/blog/
http://amyrobertsonphotography.com

I know that didnt answer your question *where* but theres mroe pics using those boards thought youd like them.:lol:

ICASSELL!!!!! Thank you so much. I would have never thought it was on urban outfitters. Thanks for the help, and I mean it.

On this site, if you can get any help, your doing awesome. People on this site would rather tell you your not following the rules and waste there time with there post count before they even think to answer your question or give advice worth hearing. But hey, I found my mat thanks to some great person on the internet.

Thanks for the reference to the other photography person too. She has some solid work.

My pleasure. Glad I could help. It seems a bit pricey to me, but I don't shoot that kind of image. I see they have some other similar mats and the bamboo mats as well.

On this site, if you can get any help, your doing awesome. People on this site would rather tell you your not following the rules and waste there time with there post count before they even think to answer your question or give advice worth hearing. But hey, I found my mat thanks to some great person on the internet.

Wow. Way to dis the site that just helped you find the mat you were looking for. :meh:

I find this site and the people who post on it very helpful. Yes, they're sticklers for the rules, but it's necessary to keep everything moving. The reason they want links to pictures that aren't yours is to protect the site from copyright lawsuits. Just one of those, and there's no TPF anymore.

If you have facebook, check these people out!

I think that pic came from there!
Login | Facebook

If you can't get to the link just search for PhotoPropFloorsandBackdropsII in facebook.

Most reactions

Back