Where can I get my camera serviced?

Arda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Does anyone know a camera store in New Jersey where I can get my cameras serviced? I'm having trouble finding one and I simply need my light seals replaced.

With old cameras, it really depends on what kind of camera. A lot of people who repair older cameras specialize in one brand, like David Odess and Hasselblad, etc.

I just tried "camera repair new jersey" on Google and see five on the first screen.

If you can't find anyone local, look up KEH camera in Atlanta. They repair SLR cameras as well as sell used cameras if it turns out to be cheaper to replace the camera body than it is to fix it.

Try FPP's Flickr group discussion page or their forum - they're in New Jersey and someone might know of someplace in your area.

Or they might know who it is that makes and sells light seal kits if you want to replace them yourself (I can't think of the name of the person offhand).

Film Photography Project | An Internet Radio Show & On-Line Resource for Film Shooters Worldwide

(Or I like the suggestion of KEH as a possibility if you end up wanting to replace the body, I've bought from them too quite a bit.)

Most reactions

Back