where clouds come from

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
For those of you who have always wondered where clouds come from I have found the source for you.

Extensive research indicated that there was a hole in the ground in Southeastern Washington State that is a natural cloud generator. Scientists seem to have no explanation for the phenomenon, but local residents claim "it's that damn nukyaler plant!"

Whatever you believe, I present you with...

cloudbirth.jpg

p.s. Anybody wanna buy a bridge? ;)

oh sh*t! forgot to turn my oven off!

(rushing out the door)

cool shot photobug! yep, i agree with wwjoeld, you've had some pretty wicked shots here mate!

Oh yes, I do agree! This one's ...

... robbing me of my idea that the cloud factory is near to my own home-town (which is in Germany, so nowhere near where you are, bug).

A pity I never took photos at the time (the eighties), when I came past "my" cloud factory.

And this is one that makes totally obvious that wide angle shots do have their virtues!!!!!

It fascinates me... this one does... yes!

:lol: ... interesting shot .. how much time do u spend waiting for moments like this? 8)

Very cool shot. I wish I had more time to wander about and find cools things such at what you have here.

I always enjoy your shots.

Hehehe, no fire. It's the steam plume from the WNP-1 Nuclear Power plant cooling towers.

Dew- I waited 3 weeks for the right sky so the plume & clouds matched naturally.

I drive by this every day going to/from work. Didn't have to wander around at all, just follow the road. :)

photobug said:
Hehehe, no fire. It's the steam plume from the WNP-1 Nuclear Power plant cooling towers.

Dew- I waited 3 weeks for the right sky so the plume & clouds matched naturally.

I drive by this every day going to/from work. Didn't have to wander around at all, just follow the road. :)
Which is one more reason why you should always keep your camera with you!

Great shot!

Three weeks hanging by a nuke plate.
You must be glowing and on Ridge’s List. :lol:
Nice shoot. :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back