Where did you spend new years? I spent it in 3 insane asylums!

You sure get around LostInPA :wink:

How soon does demo begin on Crawford?

(welcome to the forums)

crawfords days are numbered
Potential bidders are visiting the 14th.
:( Im posting my most recent set on here soon...

And Michaelaw,
Where is this riverview you speak of?
I've prolly been there and may be able to help you out.
(i have been to over 30 asylums... )

thanks for all the comments guys!

And Michaelaw,
Where is this riverview you speak of?
I've prolly been there and may be able to help you out.
(i have been to over 30 asylums... )

It's in Vancouver Canada. Some of it is still in operation but the main buildings were abandoned after budget cuts which put the inhabitants on the street. The buildings themselves are quite beautiful. I've always wanted to get inside and try to capture the mood of these abandoned facilities.

OH WOW.. your photos are amazing! I really wish I could find a place like this to shoot!

Bidders to rehabilitate the place and reuse it for something else? I hope that's the case. I love abandoned places, too, but also cringe when I see neglect like I see in photo 16.

Great series, excellent tension, and I really feel a bit creeped out by them.

My fav is #10; the lighting is bang on, the reflection of the chair, and the perspective of the hall way disappearing really pulls you into the pic. And I feel like I don't to be pulled in! Just brilliant.

I love the whole series. My favorites are #4 and #10.

Can I just say seeing you only have 7 posts and I've seen 2 of them now that you have a real talent, particularly for finding astounding "mood" photography. This series, along with the old industrial ruins, are probably two of the best posts I've seen on the forum in the 3 years I've been here. I don't know what else to say other than fantastic and I can't wait to see more!

10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great series!

ten is deff your strongest photo

#10 is amazing. They are all pretty good though, with some extremely creepy elements in a lot of them. The grand theater one was also a standout to me. Great series!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back