Where do you get your frames?

Oh, and by the way, usually I remove the glass ... looks much better most of the time without the additional reflections.

I buy from ikea as well usually from the clearance bin lol. I also picked up 3x 26x34in frames from a liquidation world. Unfortunatly one of the glass broke, so I might replace it with plexiglass. Just keep your eye open, as with anything else.I only pay top dollar for Important pics, not for the frame but for the anti glare and nice glass.

I buy from ikea as well usually from the clearance bin lol. I also picked up 3x 26x34in frames from a liquidation world. Unfortunatly one of the glass broke, so I might replace it with plexiglass. Just keep your eye open, as with anything else.I only pay top dollar for Important pics, not for the frame but for the anti glare and nice glass.

try to use it without the glass! works with some frames.

actually I remove the glass whenever it makes sense construction wise.

Why the hell not I guess I will, I still haven't. Printed anything for them.

I read through here and no one has mentioned sears yet. I was drawn into their store the other day as they are going through clearance, closing, sales and they actually had frames there rather cheap. I thought about picking some up and I regret I didnt. Also check out garage sales, craigslist (already mentioned) and goodwill stores (!!)

Most reactions

Back