Where do you go buy your filters?

Chuasam, I know you like the Sigma filters, but there's a new high-end filter brand called Tingle...supposed to be really,really good. As good as Sigma filters, but not as good as say B+W, or Heliopan, but better than Hoya...for 10% less than B+W.... www.tinglefiltersbogussite.com :048:
Reminds me of when General Motors tried to sell their car the "Nova" in spanish speaking countries. :048:

Chuasam, I know you like the Sigma filters, but there's a new high-end filter brand called Tingle...supposed to be really,really good. As good as Sigma filters, but not as good as say B+W, or Heliopan, but better than Hoya...for 10% less than B+W.... www.tinglefiltersbogussite.com :048:
Reminds me of when General Motors tried to sell their car the "Nova" in spanish speaking countries. :048:
Not as much fun as the Pajero.

We had a dormitory at the University of Oregon...the dorm was Tingle Hall....one of the guys put up a sign in the window that said, "Tingle...feel the sensation!" Tingle was known as a party dorm.

"Taste filters---savor the flavor!" Ehhhhhhhh....facepalm.

For those not able to access Wikipedia, the Mitsubishi Pajero's name is funny because...."Pajero in Latin American Spanish is a common term of abuse, usually translated as wanker or tosser."

yeah Mitsubishi ... 'ya gotta wonder ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back