Where do *you* have your business cards printed? I'm looking for high qualtity...

otherwise

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've had very nice nice business cards since fall 2011 but am ready to move on from WHCC, as the definition of my photo-based cards are not nearly as nice as many I see. Any suggestions or recommendations?

On another note I would LOVE to be able to get smaller quantities than 250 cards so that I can change them up a bit every few months. Do you think this is possible or even financially practical? With WHCC I was looking at sixteen cents per card, and those were the nice 4/4 (double-sided) cards with UV coating to make them glossy.

I love ProDpi.

A business card is not a gift that anyone treasures.
Make believe that you get more money the more you give away - because that's the way it works.

I really love the quality and feel of moo cards. They are thick, sturdy, and the quality is awesome

There are a lot of great sites online where you can browse and order business cards. If you are looking for quality cards at a reasonable price I recommend checking out Designline Graphics. They offer quality cards with some unique designs and the price is pretty reasonable. I hope this helps.

Vista print did a great job on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use moo.com as well. I like being able to use multiple designs in the same order. Its a great conversation starter because I let them pick their favorite design.

Since I chose a specific paper stock I have to use a local printer that can order the paper for me including cards, stationary, promotional material etc...

but if you are not concerned with specific stock Overnightprints is a reliable gang run printer.

4over is also good, but you need to be a print distributor or graphic designer to have an account.

Most reactions

Back