Where Do You Share?

My photos aren't worth stealing, so Flickr, here and a royalty free stock site. Sometimes one will make it to FB. I have a Photobucket account, as well, and there are a couple there.

I'm curious where everyone shares their work, outside of TPF?

I personally like 500px, especially over Flickr. One I'll be honest I'm not a huge Yahoo person and Flickr lost its allure long ago. 500px has a lot more creative pieces on it or at least pieces that I'm more into. I also have my blogs and of course the normal social media channels, like Facebook. But I prefer 500px over them all.

There is of course Instagram, which for me isn't a huge thing. But it is a valuable tool non the less, and one I don't miss out on. As well as VSCO.

What about you?

Just discovered 500px reading this. Love it. Thank you.

Facebook mostly, sometimes instagram.
I've abandoned Flickr ages ago.

instagram, 500px, twitter, and tumblr -- in order of how frequently i use. 500px and tumblr won't ruin your photograph, but so many less people see them versus instagram.

zero concern about them being stolen. reverse image searching one of my photos to find that someone was motivated enough to share it despite the lack of a share button on their preferred platform feels good. i'm yet to find one that did not attribute to me in some fashion, and with reverse image search it's impossible to fully strip the photo of my claim without mauling it to the point of not being recognizable in comparison to the original.

obviously not a pro.

I share my work on instagram follow our account: @Jt_hd1

Usually at family gatherings, holidays etc. or on my closed flicker account. It is by invite only, and only for those that have a reason to view the photos, ie, family, subjects of the photos. I don't give a damn about the rest of the world viewing them.

Instagram, facebook and deviantart. Ever since I started posting more on instagram I started booking a lot more work, including some really high paying jobs.

Mainly Flickr, facebook and occasionally Reddit. But I'm thinking of moving from Flickr to 500px.

Instagram. Even though most of the likes are probably just bots.

Facebook. Apparently my old middle school teachers enjoy my photos. At least it's something I guess.

Well "artsy" pictures go to deviantart, my (non-commercial) newsstyle pictures go mostly to certain (political, non-commercial) websites (and sometimes deviantart), and my private events pictures go to friends and family.

Facebook, Flickr etc all violate basic privacy requirements. Twitter ? Are you kidding me ? Lolz.

Most reactions

Back