Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....if ya wanna know where everyone lives, here is a fun easy way to do it! (and maybe we can sticky this!) I started a map at Frapper...everyone from TPF can add themselves, and upload a photo!

Here's the link!

This should be fun!

http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/thephotoforum

Ok...so we have 5 now, but no one has uploaded a pic but me!!! Come on people! We're a photo forum!

No chance for me. Neither the name of my place in German spelling, i.e. with the ü, nor in the internationalized version with an ue, nor the name left out completely and exchanged by Lower Saxony, which is the "land" I live in, helps. The system keeps telling me "invalid city". So... I tried.

But are there other than a US map at all?

Type in your nearest big town and you'll get on there. I've listen myself (England) and you can access that from the member list. Or you can zoom right out on the map and use the compass points at the top left of the map.

aaa that's cool!!! just find Poland there!!!! :D and there's me!!!!

No chance. Not even Hamburg works. And there is no bigger city near my place than that... :(
I have managed to FIND Germany at least and can also see Mentos's "pin", so why can't I put mine to where I live???? Keeps saying "Invalid City" or some such thing. Never let the people from Hamburg hear that!!!

La Foto, did you get out of America first? (blue link directly below location box) I just tried keying in Hamburg and that worked fine - I didn't add you incase you can be more specific, but it is there!

I did.
Well, I'll try again.

Invalid City. Please try again Add

WOW!! this is sooo awesome! It even added my little city! Yay! Now y'all can see what I mean by "the pointy bit of Australia"!!

Great Idea corry!

It's obviously American. When I enter where I live in the UK it just comes back with 'Invalid City, please try again'.
I've tried six times. I can't be arsed to try again.

Most reactions

Back