Where in the world is Leighthal?

leighthal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Your challenge is to help me decide where to go on my first vacation outside of Canada. In three months I can fly anywhere in the world for basically free thanks to my hubby's new Air Canada job. Now the dilemma of where to go first. Convince me via pictures, stories, etc etc where I should go. I am adventurous so nothing is out of the question except Canada (have lived in almost every province so been there, done that).

Anywhere that has white sand and blue water.

Not much of a lay on the beach kind of girl. I'd be bored within 10 minutes.

I'm outdoorsy. Fishing, Hiking, Quading, Canoeing. Love architecture and artsy crap. Museum junkie. Love swimming, but not snorkling. Hate crowded urban areas unless you bribe me with museum tickets. Hate laying on a beach and being idle. I'm a sucker for interesting landscapes. Canyons, hoodoos, knolls, rocks, mountains all float my boat.

I'm outdoorsy. Fishing, Hiking, Quading, Canoeing. Love architecture and artsy crap. Museum junkie. Love swimming, but not snorkling. Hate crowded urban areas unless you bribe me with museum tickets. Hate laying on a beach and being idle. I'm a sucker for interesting landscapes. Canyons, hoodoos, knolls, rocks, mountains all float my boat.

I vote for Paris. You can get a museum pass that is good for ALL 80-some museums in Paris. That might take a while.

Most reactions

Back