Where Is Everyone?

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Man, I'm beginning to feel like I'm the only one in a ghost town. Someone help me with some pics here.

I didn't get out yesterday so I posted these I took of a sandhill crane in Jan. of this year.

11143325-studio.jpg

11143344-studio.jpg

Here are some cranes I shot a couple years ago at Bosque Del Apache. Cranes are not very graceful when they fly 🤪

View attachment 244802
Yep, they can be a little clumsy like Big Bird on Sesame Street, I've witnessed it. Nice shot and thanks for posting.

Man, I'm beginning to feel like I'm the only one in a ghost town. Someone help me with some pics here.

I didn't get out yesterday so I posted these I took of a sandhill crane in Jan. of this year.

View attachment 244800

View attachment 244801
Nice set! You sure have a lot of interesting birds. We’ve has a lot of rain, so no walks, and I still have to work, so no haven’t gone back to older shots to see what I can post.

Nice set! You sure have a lot of interesting birds. We’ve has a lot of rain, so no walks, and I still have to work, so no haven’t gone back to older shots to see what I can post.
Understood, the rainy season makes a difference.

i'm on my 2 weeks of evening shift. so no photos from me until week after next. and by then i'm expecting temperatures to rival that of hell plus mosquitos the size of crop dusters...

nice shots of the cranes.

i'm on my 2 weeks of evening shift. so no photos from me until week after next. and by then i'm expecting temperatures to rival that of hell plus mosquitos the size of crop dusters...

nice shots of the cranes.
Thanks, nokk. Where are you located?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back