Where is he running to ?

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_5759_zpse49b5edf.jpg

by the looks of the pole up his foot...not very far.

It can be just another photo of someone else's art, but the art can coincide with activity in the background.

It can be just another photo of someone else's art, but the art can coincide with activity in the background.

You hit the nail right on the head.
This picture was taken in Vancouver airport.
It was placed right in the centre where everybody is rushing to a flight or from a flight.
It was placed there for that reason and I tried to get that activity in the picture, also I simply think this statue is so darn funny.

Its running but yet not moving, kind of philososophic when you think about it :)

It was placed right in the centre where everybody is rushing to a flight or from a flight.
It was placed there for that reason and I tried to get that activity in the picture, also I simply think this statue is so darn funny.

Its running but yet not moving, kind of philososophic when you think about it :)

True,but that background information that gives you satisfaction is not contained in the picture and the rushing crowds are probably why that particular piece of art was placed in that position, so there isn't any unintended, ironic or humorous meaning in picturing the statue against the relatively sedate environment.

What I meant was something like this.

True,but that background information that gives you satisfaction is not contained in the picture and the rushing crowds are probably why that particular piece of art was placed in that position, so there isn't any unintended, ironic or humorous meaning in picturing the statue against the relatively sedate environment.

What I meant was something like this.

Nobody said I was very succesful in getting the hussle and bussle but I do get a point for trying :)

this is just a snapshot of some other person's art.
I have to agree, I doubt there was any thought on what was going on in the background of this shot. It's still a funny statue and got a smile out of me.

Most reactions

Back