Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mentos.jpg

Just browsing through old film scans!

she is ... busy.

but shows up on here from time to time.

I don't know her, but I'm intrigued. Is she okay? I get from your post she maybe be experiencing some issues... I wish the best to her!

no no, do not worry .... I meant busy as in busy ... life just sometimes is very busy! :)

no no, do not worry .... I meant busy as in busy ... life just sometimes is very busy! :)

Gee, you can't tell I worry too much, can you?

I still think Polish guys are very lucky.

I asked my mom "Do you know her? She looks familiar!"

Then I realized that she's not an actress, she's a part of the forum. Goodness. I've been away long enough to forget who everyone is!

Where is ShootHoops?

Ah! There she is :D

You've not been round much recently have you? Nor Cherrymouse and quite a few others too.

Hehehe, yes. Here I am! I've been...around. Just not around here in particular. I'm craving some action with my camera. I took a couple pics last night at open mic, but they weren't so impressive. I'm planning on going to Warped Tour on Sunday, so I should be posting some concert shots next week.

Plasticspanner, you haven't been around a whole lot either! Or Lensmeister. Or Mohain. What's with you Brits??? :greenpbl:

Plasticspanner, you haven't been around a whole lot either! Or Lensmeister. Or Mohain. What's with you Brits??? :greenpbl:

Been busy with recent car rallies.

Got another in a couple of weeks (The Drystone) so spending a bit of time going over the car & not here too often I'm afraid!

Still, a bit of a break to the next one in September (Oaks Trophy) then a fun one in December! (Telford Novices)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back