Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
where my love for the street began :heart:

an excerpt...
'entertainment in the life of a street kid'
'........the innocent smile on a childs face, the simplistic pleasures of life, the non-materialistic lifestyles.. the want and need to become someone.. and the desire to rech new heights..This is the story of the thousands of children living ont eh street...other than the foot to mouth existance and the stuggle they go thru these kids have a zest for life .... of drowning their sorrows in their own simplistic ways.. ' bla bla..
boy was i freaking out getting in there...this was a photo assignment from school last year... knew i wanted to do it on the kids, it was something that touched me deeply and i just had to get over my inhibitions..
but i did it... i was so nervous and so not confident of being in there with the kids.. it was on 'entertainment in the life of a street kid'... and the little things they did that kept them happy in teh non materialist way. well most of the pics were crappy but i just wanted to share this
it's been a transition in the last few months

scanned from the print.. shot on b/w.. printed on col paper.. reason behind the tone!
i did not know squat of composition or exposure.. back then we centered all things ;)
and yes this is my first... from last year...

cropped and adjusted

firstshotedited.jpg

thanks for looking :D

Very excellent as always Mansi. Great work. !!

This is a shot you will look back on many times I'm sure. The beginning of yer photog journey. :D
You know how much I admire your work; and this is no exception. I think we're all the better for you getting over your inhibitions :thumbup:

Follow yer heart with camera in tow! :heart: :mrgreen:

nice shot! is that a water mark on the right of his forehead near his hairline?

Thanks guys :D

rallyxe - nopes no watermark in here :D

thank you for your comments :D

thanks a lot elsaspet :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back