D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hopefully I'm not sickening you all with these shots; Footsteps into the beyond..

I couldn't figure out what made these prints in the snow, the better half suggested a rabbit, but I'm not convinced... a fox?

"So let me go where no-one can follow,
Lost with my conscience, please bury me honest.
The song drones, I drink myself hollow,
Regrets grow regardless, please bury me honest.
I promise I'll go in peace,
I promise I'll go in peace
When I'm free"

Where_Nobody_Follows.jpg

Last edited:
That`s a beautiful image and well taken too, like that you left the prints in.

Reactions: D7K
That`s a beautiful image and well taken too, like that you left the prints in.

Cheers Dave, I was just happy I could rule out a bear! :D as they are in the mountain around here, something my better half likes to remind me, usually about 30 minutes into our hike, in thee pitch black :D

I don't want to start another thread but just finished up on this one.. They're all on my portfolio in full size and will add as I edit..

D850 - 26mm - ISO500 - 1/100

Still_Sunrise.jpg

I'm sure glad you are willing to freeze your butt off and face those killer bunnies to get these shots, they are gorgeous! :Hail.sml:

I'm sure glad you are willing to freeze your butt off and face those killer bunnies to get these shots, they are gorgeous! :Hail.sml:

You're making me blush! Thanks so much.. I really appreciate this as a forum for solid feedback and criticism and not the "instagram like this and move on".. Super stoked that these shots are well received because not only did I love taking them, I love the results...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back