where puppies peeee

David_Senesac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidsenesac.com
nwk1727w.jpg

Hope all of you had a fine Thanksgiving yesterday. Cold turkey sandwiches today with mayo and salt hmmm?

Celebrating the opening gong on the holiday season here are a few pics in holiday red and green colors I shot yesterday morning here in the San Francisco Bay area. Twas a grassy slopeside boulevard strip of city planted shade trees (plum species?) with a winding sidewalk atop the park-like slope beside a large open plowed field intended to be the next industrial park. Something I'd spied the other day when cars were continually zooming in the morning commute and thought my only hope to capture all these red fall changed leaves on grass with my 4x5 view camera unmolested would be Thursday morning when the sleepy streets were be certain to be vacant. Note these are all snapshots are from my Coolpix I'd aimed my big camera at.

With rain just vacating the region yesterday, that made for a foggy mostly cloudy morning. Perfect for this kind of subject, so I drove out and managed to snag several nice shots of favorite places puppies and doggies daily leave their mark. Just across the street was a near new neighborhood of fancy apartments and it wasn't long before morning dog walkers were joining me to deposit their biomass.

nwk1720w.jpg

These were a group of big native Fremont cottonwood trees that provided some contrast to the red leaved areas.

nwk1730.w.jpg

Did your doggie beg :p under your Thansgiving dinner table for a turkey treat?

nwk1742w.jpg

I took some similar shots this past fall, but never posted them here thinking people would not dig them at all. Glad to see someone being inspired to shoot the exact same subject. My only gripe would be that both trees are a bit close to the edges in #3, but other than that I like 3 and 4 very much. Great colours in #4 also.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back