Where the hell is Graig?

Luminosity said:
karissa said:
Luminosity! Are you, and Manda, and Terri Keeping all the guys under control here? :wink:

Naw , what fun would that be if the boys behaved ;)

You heard it fellas! Let the good times roll! Where ya at ladies????

* drops his drawers and starts running*

WOOHOO

Zach :D

Nytmair said:
looks like I missed the meeting of the teenagers in this thread... damn :?

Hehe... what makes me sad is I'm only a teenager for another 7 months... :cry:

karissa said:
aggiezach said:
karissa said:
:LOL: Now THIS is the forum I remember!

Welcome back!

:) How are you doing?

Yo!! I'm doing pretty well! Just going to school and working fulltime! So hows college life? Are you adjusted yet or still trying to make the conversion? It took me about a semester to get used to everything, but I've loved it ever since!!!! Hope things are going well for you yo!

Small campus so it didn't take long to get used to things here. Totaled my car on the way back home this last time... I really miss it. I also hate bumming rides back home for holidays and stuff. OH well.. thats just life.

School is trucking right along. Can't believe the semester is already over. I need to get my paperwork in for registration and all but... yeah..so things are just moving right along.

Oh, and I miss my High Speed DSL at home.. this crappy network is so slow it's painful sometimes. I think today is "campus wide use the Internet day" because I'm going into the 3rd hour of an upload for a web page. Weeeee!

karissa said:
Oh, and I miss my High Speed DSL at home.. this crappy network is so slow it's painful sometimes. I think today is "campus wide use the Internet day" because I'm going into the 3rd hour of an upload for a web page. Weeeee!

Oh yeah, well, back in my day, we had to actually DIAL out for a connection to the Internet! :p

Chase said:
karissa said:

Oh yeah, well, back in my day, we had to actually DIAL out for a connection to the Internet! :p
Oh go cry about it why don't you? I don't even want to hear from you and your VOIP. :roll:

karissa said:
Chase said:
karissa said:

Oh go cry about it why don't you? I don't even want to hear from you and your VOIP. :roll:

You leave my VOIP out of this! :lol: 8)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back