Where to buy a T2i in Vegas?

brendanoloughlin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys,

I'm from Ireland, and about to invest in a T2i, but I've done my research and found I can save a considerable amount of money if I wait 'til I get to Vegas to buy it.

Only thing is, I don't know Vegas that well at all!

Can anyone recommend where would be best to get one at the best price, and somewhere that has plenty in stock so I know it'll be there?!

I'm looking for a Canon T2i with an 18-55mm lens or even a 15-135mm lens. I'm also planning to buy a 50mm f1.8 too.

Don't ask for much, do I?!

Thanks in advance for your help,

Brendan.

I've found online at b&h photo is the best way to go
...It sounds like the OP is going to need a local store that you can just walk into. Not familiar with Vegas area camera shops though, so I can't say where to go...

A search on Google for 'Las Vegas camera store' did turn up a lot of results though... It looks like Vegas has a ton of camera stores... There's like 20 of them on the little map they show on the search results.

When I do the same search on my town, there are two results. One is Walgreens (lol), and the other is a local photographer, not a camera store... :lol:

Check out Best Buy, Walmart or Target. There's three Best Buys in Vegas. But I would definitely suggest looking at local camera shops before, it's always good to support local businesses!

Most reactions

Back