Where to buy

HFPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I live in Portland and I am looking at buying a new camera body. Where is a good safe reliable place to buy online that has good deals? I currently have a Canon XTI. I was recommended to upgrade to a 5D? I shoot portrait photography and my business is taking off so I would like to think of upgrading since my camera is not the top of the line. I do have a budget and would like to get a good deal?

Thanks for your help

Jackscamera.com is a great place to buy from. I bought a nikon 105mm 2.8D from them a couple months ago. Their website had it listed as being in 9/10 quality, and when it arrived, sight unseen until it arrived at my door, it was in 11/10 condition. Very easy to deal with and great service. Definately worth the look. Adorama is always a good store as well.

I live in Portland and I am looking at buying a new camera body. Where is a good safe reliable place to buy online that has good deals? I currently have a Canon XTI. I was recommended to upgrade to a 5D? I shoot portrait photography and my business is taking off so I would like to think of upgrading since my camera is not the top of the line. I do have a budget and would like to get a good deal?

Thanks for your help
A good deal does not always include a low price.

A good deal, is buying from a highly reputable online seller that has exemplary customer service.

www.bhphotovideo.com out of NYC is #1.
www.adorama.com also out of NYC is a very close second.
www.amazon.com and any orders amazon fulfills (pay attention) is 3rd choice.
I have also bought new from:
www.buydig.com (the online part of beach camera)

You can check the reputation of most online sellers at www.resellerratings.com.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
B&H or Adorama are my recommendations.

Or, you could support your local camera shops, whatever they are.

Most reactions

Back