Where to find photo board books?

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do you all know what I am talking about? I am currently with Millers and am happy with them but all they off is softcover photo books or really pricey leather bound books. I want those cute little board books that have like 5 pages and are only like a 4x4 size. Does anyone know what photo lab I need to use to get these.

Thanks,
Lacey

do you mean like those little kid books that they read and are like 4"x4" and have only 12 or so pages? Kinda like that? Like the pages are 1mm thick cardboard? I'm not sure I understand what you mean...but if that's it...at least I can picture it..

(I still wouldn't be able to help though)

I am talking about the board books that you get your portraits on. You give out almost like a proof portfolio. They are just full page portraits of the prints of your choice. Alot like what I can get through millers but just a smaller version and not a softcover.

I am talking about the board books that you get your portraits on. You give out almost like a proof portfolio. They are just full page portraits of the prints of your choice. Alot like what I can get through millers but just a smaller version and not a softcover.

ahh sorry I was in a totally different world when you explained it..lol.

Unfortunately I don't know where you'd get em.
Good luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back