Where to get nudes printed

Anytime working with nude You need/should have some type of proof of age form to supply printers and other to be safe
US code 18.2257 is like way over kill for you but something long is what you need
US CODE: Title 18,2257. Record keeping requirements

LOL you edited after I posted my comment. Way over kill but I like the idea.

I have not really delved into the realm of people photography but anytime you photograph someone I think I would have them sign a consent form to CYA. Also a release of liability should that photo appear somewhere. One thing I think I would worry about in sending an image like that somewhere would be that someone would make a copy of the image for themselves or something.

LOL you edited after I posted my comment. Way over kill but I like the idea.

I have not really delved into the realm of people photography but anytime you photograph someone I think I would have them sign a consent form to CYA. Also a release of liability should that photo appear somewhere. One thing I think I would worry about in sending an image like that somewhere would be that someone would make a copy of the image for themselves or something.

I was re-edited my post when you posted your reply, yes it may not be the exactly the right code, but I think your need some type proof of age

Yeah, an online one that you contact first would be best.But you should post the pics.

I would imagine many of us had the same thought... we're happy to print 'em, just send 'em on!

I plan on posting them so you guys can tell me how horrible they are in the near future. She has given me permission to post them but wants to see and approve them first.

Thanks for the help.

You should get a photo printer. My HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-one does the whole "glossy paper" and large size printing as well. Unless you are printing a 20 foot photo then you should just get a photo printer

Great, be sure to announce it. :)

Most reactions

Back