Where to order custom USB drives?

rwilliams

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been trying to find a company to order custom USB drives. I would really prefer a company that doesn't require a large minimum order. I found one company that doesn't require a minimum order (photoflashdrive.com), but it's going to be around $20 per USB after shipping. I don't mind paying that much, but am worried about the quality. I'd be upset if I paid that much and it didn't work. So, I figured I'd check to get some suggestions before placing an order.

Any particular part of the world? I think the last time I priced them from my lab they were about $12.00 for a 4Gb unit, and I believe Vistaprint also offers them.

Any particular part of the world? I think the last time I priced them from my lab they were about $12.00 for a 4Gb unit, and I believe Vistaprint also offers them.

I'm in the US and would prefer to order from here to avoid long shipping times.

Which lab do you use? Mine offers them, but only in black which I'm personally not a big fan of.

I checked with Vista Print and they're around $20 each there as well, if I remember correctly. I love the ones I found at photoflashdrive.com, just nervous about the quality.

I'm in the US and would prefer to order from here to avoid long shipping times.

Which lab do you use? Mine offers them, but only in black which I'm personally not a big fan of.

I checked with Vista Print and they're around $20 each there as well, if I remember correctly. I love the ones I found at photoflashdrive.com, just nervous about the quality.
I deal with a lab in Alberta; probably not practical for you given border fees, etc.

Most reactions

Back