Where to sell a camera online?

Marcus_l

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I recently received a Alpa Reflex 6c Camera with some different lenses and some other accessories. Could anyone tell me how much something like this would be worth or where I could possibly sell it. Thanks

Marcus_l said:
I recently received a Alpa Reflex 6c Camera with some different lenses and some other accessories. Could anyone tell me how much something like this would be worth or where I could possibly sell it. Thanks

Keep it and shoot it!

If in excellent condition maybe you could try eBay.

Sent from my iPhone

I've sold 4 lenses on ebay, no bodies.. I like the 'wide coverage' of Ebay sales. People around the world can see it and bid or buy-it-now. That's the good news. The bad news is Ebay and Paypal (which is owned by Ebay) together charge about 11% or so on the ending price as fees. I neglected to 'notice' that and a month later and got an overdraft notice on my bank account when Ebay hit me for $145 of seller fees on a used Canon 24-70 f2.8L I sold there. So beware, Ebay is PRICEY as a seller.

You may want to consider Craigslist. I've sold a couple of non-photographic items there surprisingly fast. And it's free! But as it's limited-area coverage, there's a limited number of people that see the listed item.

As for valuation, I haven't a clue.

Hi Marcus and welcome to the forum! I usually go to eBay to get my valuations and sell locally on Craigslist. No fees, and the only challenge is having to physically meet the person to make the sale. I have had 100% hassle-free experiences by meeting in public places and handling transactions in cash.

Here is the Alpa Reflex 6c page on eBay with a few cameras for sale that you can check your valuation against.

I was going to suggest the Buy and Sell section here on the forum, but I see that you have already listed the camera there :)

Hope this is helpful, and good luck!

Bill
Hybrid Camera Revolution

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back