Where would you go?

My top three would have to be:

1. Japan.
2. Thailand.
3. New Zealand.
4. (I have been before but i'd love to go back to) St. Lucia.

There's so many places I'd love to see... Ireland, Wales, Spain, France (especially Provance), some places in the US ... but what I've always wanted to see is the Iguacu Fall- the system of 275 waterfalls, located on the border between Brasil and Argentina... :)

Aga said:
There's so many places I'd love to see... Ireland, Wales, Spain, France (especially Provance), some places in the US ... but what I've always wanted to see is the Iguacu Fall- the system of 275 waterfalls, located on the border between Brasil and Argentina... :)

Excellent choice! That's one I would love to go to as well. So many places and so little time.

Folks, just got a mail from Virgin Vacations saying that I have won a free vacation from Virgin Vacation, which includes Two Premium Economy class tickets on Virgin Atlantic Airways, including 3 nights superior hotel accommodation! :D:D:D:D SPLENDID!!!

Canada ( Of course ) :heart:

Spain
Italy
St Petersberg
Africa
New Zealand
Greek Islands
Ireland
Back to the US ( as many of the states that I could manage to get to ).
Like Mandapants , basically all of Europe ( saves me typin the lonnnnng list lol ) :mrgreen:
Antartica
Nepal
Tibet
India
Hawaii /Fiji/Vanuatu/ insert any other beautiful tropical paradise here
Oh and I'd love to , one day , roadtrip around my own country , Australia. This country is stunningly beautiful and I want to see it all :)

I'd love to see:

#1 Australia and New Zealand
#2 Greece
#3 Russia
#4 Scotland

I really need to see my own country. Thanks to a band trip in high school and a choir trip in college I have seen more foreign countries than US States. :roll: I would love to travel the US and take in all the sights. My top two though are Alaska and Hawaii.

Places I'd like to go back to:

#1 Ireland
#2 London
#3 New York City
#4 Paris
#5 Italy

danalec99 said:
Folks, just got a mail from Virgin Vacations saying that I have won a free vacation from Virgin Vacation, which includes Two Premium Economy class tickets on Virgin Atlantic Airways, including 3 nights superior hotel accommodation! :D:D:D:D SPLENDID!!!

Would you like to know exactly how jealous I am??? :thumbup:

core_17 said:
Would you like to know exactly how jealous I am??? :thumbup:
And here I am thinking that not even one soul responded to the post! :) Thanks Corry!
The whole thing was a pleasant surprise; I do not even remember when I registered at the virgin site. :)

Anywhere warm and sunny!
I'm always surprised at people who travel the world and never take the time to see their own back yard. I've been fortunate enough to see most of BC (province of Canada) and it's spectacular.

Walt said:
I'm always surprised at people who travel the world and never take the time to see their own back yard.

Exploring my home state is of the things on my "to do" list for the year. There are so many places in Southern California that I've either never seen or haven't ever taken the time to really explore.

Outside of my home state, my top picks are to travel all over the US. I've been spending a lot of time in Arizona lately. Since I've never liked the desert much, I've been surprised at how beautiful it really is. I want to horseback ride through parts of Ireland and go to Germany to see where I was born. :D

danalec99 said:

Congrats! That's a nice prize to win.
London can be expensive especially for food unless you know where to go.
A good place to start is here:
http://209.11.35.131/roughguides.html
I find the Rough Guides excellent and quite accurate and helpful.
If you need any help or info knock at my PM door - and I am sure there are other Londoners and ex-Londoners who can wade in with helpful advice too. ;)

Thanks Hertz! The prize is valid for one year. So I do not plan to goright away. Thanks for the link. I shall defenitely PM you if I needfurther info! :)

Most reactions

Back