Where's the best place to get wedding photos developed?

japmula

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,
Would I need to go to a nicer more professional photo place or your good will your good ol' pharmacy photolab do? or maybe just get prints for proofing at the cheaper place and do the "real" prints at the nicer place? I might do some enlargements myself if i have access to a darkroom, but i doubt that i will.
Please help....
Thanks!

If your taking pictures as a "professional" I would definitely use a professional lab. I had some bad experence with "one hour" services and would not trust them with anything as important as a wedding.

I wouldn't trust a one hour lab with even developing the film. They tend to scratch and dirty negatives.

The pro lab in town does the develop only for $3 (4 hr service) so I wouldn't save any money by bringing it to a 1 hr lab.

I agree, if the negatives get damaged it's going to be difficult to get good prints.

I've had tremendous results with Pro Photo in Lakeland Florida. www.prophotoimaging.com

They can do 2120/220/35mm AND Digital!!!

For example: a nice album with 12 8x10s is $82.29 and each additional page with 2 8x10s is $8.25

Just photo packages are phenominal - 1 8x10, 2 5x7s, and 8 wallets for $7.50

Most reactions

New Topics

Back