which camera better shoot [ 80D or T7i ]

At least for me, I would lean more toward an 80D. I haven't used a T7i, but depends what you're using it for.

Being nearly the same I would choose the 80d.
It has weather sealing and focus adjusting that the T7I does not have. The T7I appears to have higher ISO numbers but they use virtually the same sensor so low light performance is near identical. The higher ISO numbers on the T7I just gets you more noise.

80 kind heavy when i hold , and 7i is light , heavy like 80d cant wear all day long in your chest , that tire i guess :1219:

So , wildlife bring heavy camera alltime ??? :apthy: i dont know that /

Did you give up on the SL2?
So you don't care about compact size and cost any more?

If you feel the 80D is too heavy, just get the T7i, problem solved.
Why even ask?

Just the 80D body almost the price of the SL2 + 4 lenses in the kit you said you were going to buy.
Is this good DEALS [ 1 Camera + 4 Lens ]
And you still have no lens for the 80D.

With the $1,000 80D (just the body, no lens), add a $800 lens, and you are up at $1,800, and getting into a serious camera territory. Are you really going to spend almost $2,000 and not know what you are buying? Over $2,00 when you add the other lenses that you had in that post.

Go do an internet search on the cameras you are interested in, and READ and STUDY the reviews.
You will get more out of those reviews than asking "which one is better" questions, and getting a couple sentences in a post.
Because based on your other posts, I can guarantee you that my ruler for better is not the same as yours, so what I consider "better" is NOT a match for whatever you think makes better.

Here are some of what came out of your various posts;
  • Your only photography experience is with a camera phone.
  • You want a DSLR because "it makes you look cool."
  • You don't understand the basics terms of a DSLR nor how a DSLR works, yet you want to buy one.
    • And you acknowledged that you need to take a basic level course in understanding a camera (DSLR).
    • You ignored the recommendation to stop looking at cameras, and to wait until you learn about the camera, so that you would understand what you are looking at and buying.
  • You do not want to do your own research and compare cameras, you want us to do that for you.
    • Is using Google that hard?
  • You ask about a lens for taking pix of your daughter in an auditorium, yet you ignore the advice given.
  • You went from the SL2 to the T7i to the 80D, asking a general "which one is better" question.
    • You were trying to save $50 between Amazon and Best Buy, and now with the 80D you are going to spend $1,000 more ???? Where did this extra money come from.
  • You appear to be very indecisive or unable to make a decision, and keep bouncing from one question to another
So are you REALLY looking for a camera, or just want to see how much of our time you can waste?

80 kind heavy when i hold , and 7i is light , heavy like 80d cant wear all day long in your chest , that tire i guess :1219:

However if you took that 80D out every weekend for a month it would steadily feel lighter; take it out several times a week and it would get lighter faster. As you use muscles you develop them and the weight of a DSLR is fairly easy to get accustomed too. I would say anything in weight and size up to a 70-200mm f2.8 and DSLR is very easy to get to a point where you can use it all day and not suffer much pain from it nor strain (with practice of course) for the average person.

Going heavier and sure its going to put more fatigue on you and wildlife can get very heavy; but you've got tripods and monopods to take the weight; you've got shooting posture and the fact that if you do it often enough your fitness will improve to better cope.

Whenever I read this type of comment, I realize people are really complaining about the factory neck-straps that come with cameras.

If you use a sling strap (I use a Black Rapid strap, but there are many many choices), the strap isn't around your neck and I find I can wear my camera all day long and still feel fine. I even have a double-strap and can carry a camera on each side ... both full-frame cameras with heavy lenses ... and still be fine for hours and hours.

So . carrying heavy dslr can build muscle and have fun both ,, that >> :bouncingsmileys:

If I face such a choice, I suppose I will opt for 80D. Tripod can eliminate the weight of the camera but its performance deserves it. You won't regret but, of course, it's up to you to decide.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back