Which company to use for website/photo printing???

Shannon2387

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!! So I am just getting started with my business. I wanted advise from fellow photographers. My goal is to shoot wedding/engagement photography. I want to know who you guys recommend using for my website and for printing photos, canvas's, photobooks, etc??Thank you for any advise you can give me!

Welcome to the forum.

For printing, I'd suggest looking for a good local lab. Failing that, check out Mpix.com, Mpix Pro, Miller's or WHCC.

For a website you need three things. A domain name, a hosting plan and the website itself. You don't need to get those thing from the same company.
The Domain name is easy, there are plenty of companies that will register a domain for you, GoDaddy etc. The harder part is finding a good one that isn't taken.
For hosting, I use Hostgator.com and I have no problem recommending them. They have been great for me.
For the site itself, I created my own from scratch, but another good option would be to purchase a template. There are many companies who sell great website templates, check out this site's vendor section, I think we have one or two.

This question is asked at least once a week. Great answers can be found by browsing the "business district" and doing some research based on the suggestions there.

Thank you both!! Big Mike I was looking into Whcc! Thanks for the advise!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back